Have you ever wondered whether you should buy an RV instead of just renting one? At A&M RV Center
in Anchorage, AK, we’re your one-stop for RV rentals, RV sales, and service. We’re always happy to discuss the pros and cons of RV ownership with our clients and to help determine which model best suits their needs.
Signs You May Be Ready To Buy
- You prefer the open road to a sedentary lifestyle. RVing appeals to you much more than owning or renting a cottage and staying in just one spot.
- You’ve tried renting a motorhome in the past and enjoyed it so much that you want to head out for longer stretches.
- You consider ownership a better investment than renting, and you know that you can always sell your RV down the road should you want to upgrade or should your interests change.
- You want to head to a specific location, set up and stay for several weeks or months. For some people, that means summers in Alaska, and for others, it means winters in Arizona.
- You enjoy spontaneity and the freedom that you have to pick up and go whenever you like.
- You want to feel at home when you’re on the road. When you own your own motorhome, you can customize and decorate it to make it like a home on wheels.
- You love to camp, but you’re tired of setting up, tearing down, and packing up your campsite every weekend.
If you’re ready to hit the road in an RV, contact A&M RV Center
at (907) 279-5508
, request a rental reservation
, or come in to see our current inventory. You can also view our featured motorhomes and travel trailers for sale online
. We are a family-owned and –operated business serving the community since 1954 and would be happy to help you head out in your very own RV.